Wednesday 22 May 2013

A new print...


I have a new addition now available in my Etsy shop.
House in the Birch, is an A5 print of my original illustration, printed onto Epson photo quality paper, signed and dated on the reverse and gift-wrapped ready for you to open.
Click on the picture to be magically transported to my wee shop page.
(Oh and the name and date will not appear on the original it is for copyright purposes online only ... do not fear!)

In other news... what terrible sad news from Oklahoma! My heart goes out to all those who have been affected by the tornado.
Such devastation and sadness.
I saw this amazing video today and it made me cry!

Thinking of you all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for stopping by and leaving a message, If you dont have an email address on your blog i'll reply to your message here at this post.
Thanks for messaging
Gem
xx

Total Pageviews